STEM Support Services for Immigrants and Refugees
Our Centers provide free STEM services for qualified immigrants and refugees that are new to Canada.
Our STEM Centers can help you:
- Learn Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Learn Computer Programming
- Learn Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Robotics
- Learn about working in Canada and Canadian workplace culture
- Start a new career
- Find jobs and apply to them
- Explore pre-apprenticeship skilled training offered by us
About the Program
STEM skills are increasingly regarded as essential to innovation, productivity growth, and competitiveness. Immigrants provide a significant proportion of many countries’ STEM skills. In Canada, for example, in 2016 immigrants accounted for 47% of bachelor level STEM employment, and almost two-thirds (63%) of master’s and doctorate level STEM jobs. With our Support Service for Immigrants and Refugees Program, we help them find the best opportunities and most importantly train them in fields such as Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Machine Learning, Virtual Reality, and much more.