How It Works?
Our STEM TUTORING program aims to provide STEM- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics educational support to K-12 Ontario students. The program provides students the opportunity to develop their skills using active learning methodology. These skills are necessary for solving real-world problems.
• We always begin with a complimentary assessment. These assessments typically take between one hour and one hour and a half to complete. The assessments will help us to identify specific skills and areas of weakness so that we can plan a program that meets specific skill gaps and the needs of each individual student. We will get the student Grade Level to help to understand the student needs.
• Our STEM Tutors will use our STEM program which match the Ontario program to get strengths and weaknesses of the student.
• After the assessment, we schedule a meeting to discuss what the program would look like for each student and move forward with enrollment and space availability.
• Our programs are most effective when students attend a minimum of two hours per week, so two one-hour sessions.
• After 14 classes, typically 8 weeks, we schedule a conference to discuss progress and how things are going. After 40 hours of class, we reassess students and chart the progress that they have made.