3 Learn the fundamentals of C++, one of the world’s most essential programming languages, with applications spanning from system software design to game development. C++ opens the door to the vast world of coding and development, no matter what you want to create. Then, as you grow your skills, you’ll tackle challenges like creating arcade-style games, implementing keyboard and mouse controls, and using basic AI and collision detection to make different elements interact. Jump-start your programming career while using industry-standard IDEs to create impressive projects.
Online Course Requirements:
Mac or Windows PC
-Microsoft Visual Studio Community Edition or XCode
-Stable internet connection with access to Zoom Video Conferencing
Prerequisite: Please see course description.
After this course, you will be able
- Declare, initialize, and use variables
- Work with strings, characters, and algorithms
- Solve programming challenges with logic and code
- Use graphics libraries to add visuals to games
- Read and respond to user input